In working on the update for the Book More Podcast Money, I have a contact at Patreon who informed me
In 2017 Patreon paid out $150M, and they are set to pay out $300M in 2018
In 2017 there were 50,000 financially active creators, this number is up to 1000,000 in 2018
In 2017 there were 1 million patrons, this number is up to 2 million in 2018
Five Best Practices for Starting Your Patreon Account
- Consider having more than one goal.
- Consider having more than 2 reward tiers
- Make more than 3 unpaid posts in your first month
- Send some message in your first month
- Spread the word on social media
Are You a Patreon Creator with Insights?
I’d love to interview you for the book. Contact me